Tuesday 31 March 2009

You'd Have to Be Barking Mad to Pick Them!

And apparently I am. I know I'm jumping out of order a bit (the Dublin post is coming, I promise), but bear with me for now.

We're down to the Final Four for the NCAA games now, and I'm three for four. I even had Michigan over Louisville, which surprised most people since Louisville crushed Arizona in their Sweet Sixteen game and was the number one seed overall. The only team to ruin my perfect Final Four bracket was Villanova, who just squeaked by Pittsburgh (78-76) to make the Final Four (not that it mattered, I had them losing to Duke in their Sweet Sixteen match-up).

The games have been intense, but great fun to watch. And my roommates still think I'm crazy. Just two more days of the madness though. I can't come in first (Max and Cory have too many points and there are too few games left), but I'm pleased with how I've done this year. I've got Michigan v. UNC in the championship game and UNC for the win (a popular pick — apparently even the President picked them).

Photo included: An updated version of my bracket.

No comments: