Tuesday 24 March 2009

Are You Completely Mental?

This post is about a week overdue, but it's that time of year again: March Madness. And while the Brits have yet to embrace the craziness of the NCAA tournament, I'm way into it already. After the, ahem, interesting results of last year's hyper-competitive Ithacan office pool, we were all ready for a re-match.

We're down to the Sweet Sixteen already and it's been a crazy first few days: mascot fights, major upsets (who had Arizona or Cleveland State?) and me screaming at my computer screen (God bless March Madness On Demand online).

The result: my roommates think I'm crazy. My editors have also had a good laugh at how intense I am about the games, but once I compared it to their premiership football (soccer) matches, they seemed to understand.

I can't wait for the games on Thursday!

Photo included: My bracket so far. UNC all the way!!!

No comments: